Math on Monday






*Please forgive the first slide for saying used instead of use...it was a long Monday :)*

You can find Snowman Sums and Snowman Memory (1-10...I use the same cards for both) here.
You can find Save the Snowman here.
You can find Snowman Memory (11-20) here.

Happy Monday!

**Edit... I decided to go ahead and link to the other centers. Let me know if you use them in your classroom :)
You can find A Flurry of Numbers here
You can find the Snowman Buttons here and the Recording Sheet here

6 comments

  1. Those all look like great games. I am going to add some to my kiddos winter theme this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A new kindergarten blog! Welcome to the club! Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your snowman button sheets. I plan to use it to teach my kinders about addition. This is great since all my math centers are winter based right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas. I plan on using these when we return from Christmas break. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these wonderful items. Can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top