Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ready for the 100th Day! {Freebie}

Our 100th day of school is Tuesday and we are so excited! I've been trying to get some things ready this weekend and thought I would go ahead and share a few of the things we're going to do. You can download my 100th day pack (for free) by clicking on the picture. It's nothing fancy, just a couple of things I thought I would share.  I hope to be back Tuesday to share lots of our 100th day fun!
 
Have a great weekend! 

**Fonts are DJ Inkers 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fantastic freebie! :o)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for sharing!! I tagged you in my latest post, come on over and check it out!
    Amy
    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Our 100th Day is Monday! Thanks for sharing!

    Kim
    Growing Up Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet of you to do this! Thanks so much. By the way, I spent a lot of yesterday making precious groundhog games and such for Thursday. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie! :)
    I tagged you on my blog.. come see! :)

    Julia
    Loving & Learning in Pre-K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks... this is a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I was looking through your packet, I thought, "Oh, I'll just use that..and that...and that." I love it all! Thank you for the wonderful freebies!

    ReplyDelete